This VTL Server Script is a simple technical analyzer based on Standard Deviations indicator. Opens buy market order if current value is greater than previous one and opens sell market order vice versa.
You can define the parameters as follows:
- ProviderName: indicator name
- ProviderPeriod: indicator period
- ProviderSeriesAmount: amount of data to load
- ProviderSeriesPeriod: time period to load
- ProviderSeriesSymbolID: symbol id of data to load
- ProviderSeriesType: price mode to load
B. Order (as TA orders options)
- OrderSymbolID: symbol where order will be placed
- OrderQuantity: amount of shares
- OrderStoploss: integer value of points taken from open price (buy: open price - value, sell: open price + value)
- OrderProfitTarger: integer value of points taken from open price (buy: open price + value, sell: open price + value)
- OrderSymbolPointValue: symbols point value
- Download the attachment.
- Copy it to your company VertexFX Local VTL Files folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Company Name\vtl10\Local VTL Files\
- Restart your Client Terminal or Right Click on "Local VTL Scripts" Tree Node to find the script.