This Server Script is a VTL Technical analyzer based on symbol characteristics. Opens buy market order if indicator main line crosses down and opens sell market order vice versa
You can define the parameters as follows:A. Order (as TA orders options)
- SID: symbol where order will be placed
- OrderQuantity: amount of shares
- OrderStoploss: integer value of points taken from open price (buy: open price - value, sell: open price + value)
- OrderProfit: integer value of points taken from open price (buy: open price + value, sell: open price + value)
- Download the attachment.
- Copy it to your company VertexFX Local VTL Files folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Company Name\vtl10\Local VTL Files\
- Restart your Client Terminal or Right Click on "Local VTL Scripts" Tree Node to find the script.