This Server Script is a VTL Technical analyzer based on TRIX indicator. Opens buy market order if indicator value is greater than zero and opens sell limit order vice versa. Closes opened buy position if indicator current value is greater than its previous value and closes opened sell position vice versa .
You can define the parameters as follows:
A. Provider (as TRIXindicator)
- ProviderName: indicator name
- ProviderPeriod: indicator period
- ProviderSeriesAmount: amount of data to load
- ProviderSeriesPeriod: time period to load
- ProviderSeriesSymbolID: symbol id of data to load
- ProviderSeriesType: price mode to load
B. Order (as TA orders options)
- OrderSymbolID: symbol where order will be placed
- OrderQuantity: amount of shares
- OrderStoploss: integer value of points taken from open price (buy: open price - value, sell: open price + value)
- OrderProfit: integer value of points taken from open price (buy: open price + value, sell: open price + value)
- Download the attachment.
- Copy it to your company VertexFX Local VTL Files folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Company Name\vtl10\Local VTL Files\
- Restart your Client Terminal or Right Click on "Local VTL Scripts" Tree Node to find the script.