This VTL Server Script is a Technical analyzer based on indicator called ChaikinVolatility. Opens buy and sell market orders, controls the closing of opened positions
You can define the parameters as follows:
- ProviderAlias: indicator name
- ProviderPeriod: indicator period
- ProviderSeriesAmount: amount of data to load
- ProviderSeriesSymbolID: symbol id of data to load
- ProviderSeriesType: price mode to load
- ProviderROC: time period to load
B. Order (as TA orders options)
- OrderSymbolID: symbol where order will be placed
- OrderQuantity: amount of shares
- OrderStoploss: integer value of points taken from open price (buy: open price - value, sell: open price + value)
- OrderProfit: integer value of points taken from open price (buy: open price + value, sell: open price + value)
- Download the attachment.
- Copy it to your company VertexFX Local VTL Files folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Company Name\vtl10\Local VTL Files\
- Restart your Client Terminal or Right Click on "Local VTL Scripts" Tree Node to find the script.