Bollinger Rates Template
- Bollinger Band: a middle band (simple moving average) with two outer bands (two standard deviations above and below the middle band);
- Detrended Price Oscillator: attempts to eliminate the long-term trends in prices; leaving short-term trends, the indicator allows immediate overbought and oversold levels to be found more effectively;
- Volume ROC: displays the percentage difference between the current Volume and the volume n-time periods ago.
- Bollinger Band: Period (integer); Method (Simple, Exponential, Time Series, Variable, VIDYA, Weighted), Top and Button MA Deviations (integer);
- Detrended Price Oscillator: Period (integer), Method(Simple, Exponential, Time Series, Variable, VIDYA, Weighted);
- Volume ROC: Period (integer).
- Download the attachment.
- Copy it to your company VertexFX templates folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Company Name\templates\
- Restart your Client Terminal to apply.
- The Template can be found by going to Technical Analysis Tab -> Templates.