Deviational Bands Template
- Bollinger Band: a middle band (simple moving average) with two outer bands (two standard deviations above and below the middle band);
- MACD: used to spot changes in the strength, direction, momentum, and duration of a trend in a stock's price;
- Standard Deviation: measures how widely values (closing prices for instance) are dispersed from the average.
- Bollinger Band: Period (integer); Method (Simple, Exponential, Time Series, Variable, VIDYA, Weighted), Top and Button MA Deviations (integer);
- MACD: Fast EMA (integer); Slow EMA (integer); Signal Line (integer);
- Standard Deviation: Period (integer); Method (Simple, Exponential, Time Series, Variable, VIDYA, Weighted), Stand Dev (integer).
- Download the attachment.
- Copy it to your company VertexFX templates folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Company Name\templates\
- Restart your Client Terminal to apply.
- The Template can be found by going to Technical Analysis Tab -> Templates.