Relative MACD Template
- Median Price: mid-point of the trading range for each period;
- Relative Strength Index: used in the analysis of financial markets;
- MACD: used to spot changes in the strength, direction, momentum, and duration of a trend in a stock's price.
- Median Price;
- Relative Strength Index: Period (integer);
- MACD: Fast EMA (integer); Slow EMA (integer); Signal Line (integer).
- Download the attachment.
- Copy it to your company VertexFX templates folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Company Name\templates\
- Restart your Client Terminal to apply.
- The Template can be found by going to Technical Analysis Tab -> Templates.