How to setup the VertexFX Bridge:
Important to install the vertex bridge successfully you have to download .NET Framework version 2 first then follow up the steps.
- You have to download the setup file from your download area or by clicking here.
- After installing the setup file, you will find the shortcut on your desktop, run the application and to configure the setting please follow these steps:
- From main menu --> tools --> login, you will find the BO login for the dealer who has privilege on the coverage tree you want to cover it on the liquidity provider(s), type it.
- tools --> login --> liquidity provider list --> right click--> add new client, then place the LP informations then submit.
- Right click on your LP --> associate symbols then pickup the symbols you want to let your clients to trade using it.
- Edit the coverage Tree Parameter "Auto broker if amount < ..." to "Always off"
- Edit the LP client parameter "Auto broker if amount < ..." to "Always on" : this option at the LP side
- At the backoffice --> Tools--> Option-- > Auto broker --> Conditional Auto broker (from Parameter)
- Then Configure the options at the bridge platform side. (depend on your business)
- Enable the bridge chatting.
And these are the main steps to setup the bridge platform (installation and configuration).
Note: you can download the .net framework version 2 by clicking here.