Live Chat Software by Hybrid Solutions
Knowledgebase: FAQ's
How to open a Demo Account?
Posted by Yousef Ibrahim on 08 March 2011 11:34 AM
How to open a demo account from client terminal?

1. First you have to download the VertexFX platform by visiting this link
2. After launching the platform go to File > Open Demo Account. Type your personal information in the fields.
3. After filling the fields and pressing Send, the system will automatically generate a new login information (username and password).

How to open a demo account from Backoffice side?

- If the dealer has a privilege on the demo tree:

1. From the demo tree head or any branch of it (Office, group), perform a right click and choose "New" then "Client", then check the "Demo" option to apply this client as demo.
2. From the window that appears check on "Show as demo account", see Figure 4, to let this client appear as "Demo" in the online screen.

- If the dealer hasn't a privilege on the demo tree:

1. From the account tree or any branch of it (office, group), perform a right click and choose "New" then "Client" then check on "Show as demo account" option.
2. Or you can perform a right click on any client that appears in the tree account then choose "Edit" then "Edit office/client" then check on "Show as demo account" option.

What is the diference between the real client and demo client?

Demo client will not appear in the reports.
The demo client's position will not go to chatting dealer screen.

(47 vote(s))

Comments (11)
Mohammad Saqlain Shah
14 November 2011 06:28 AM
i will try to demo account
28 November 2011 07:52 PM
Dear sir,
May I ask you where is your office located in Pakistan, you contact number etc. Is there any place we can learn your trading system and obtain your IB. I am already trading currencies only. Do your provide interest free trading?? How about your leverage?? I would like to attend your office to learn your trading system and would like to gain full command over your trading system before opening my Live account. Thank you so much, I hope to hearing from you.
Yousef Najjar
29 November 2011 11:02 AM
Khalid, we are not an IB nor brokers. Hybrid Solutions is a software house based in Amman, Jordan providing FOREX Online Trading Platforms. Hybrid Solutions has adopted the latest technologies and international standards to develop its Online Trading Platform. With our partner eVortex LTD, UK, we developed VertexFX, a state of the art online trading system introduced as a package of holistic solutions to BackOffice, client trade station and Server side, Market Makers, Clearing houses, Brokerage firms and other dealing rooms.

You may read more about us by visiting the following link:
04 August 2012 04:28 PM
how to get login to the website,,and i wanna some help regarding,, analysis,, forecasting,, and market trends,, if u can tell me about,,thanx
Yousef Najjar
05 August 2012 10:23 AM
Hello Rashid, you can register at and then to login with your username and password.

For some of Technical Analaysis information, you may visit
14 November 2012 12:01 PM
Dear , I never deal in forex or related services, but i am intrested in it if it is good for new like me. I am a job person and want to earn little extra, so please guide me , weather i take a start or not.
waiting for easy answer.
Yousef Najjar
20 November 2012 02:32 PM
Hello Mushtaq, please note that we are not a Forex company but we are the main distributes of VertexFX Trader. I am afraid I cannot help you of how to become a trader but you may check the following link and read,
23 February 2013 07:52 AM
hello Yousef Najjar when i try to open demo account it show a message that can not open a demo account plz tell me what should i do ???
Yousef Ibrahim
24 February 2013 11:59 AM
Hello Sheroz,

System Owners may disable Demo Accounts Registration temporarily or permanently upon their needs. You may download and install our Demo System to learn more about it by visiting
nadeem raza
18 July 2013 02:30 PM
Sir how can i download this markeet on my bobile pls tell me
Yousef Ibrahim
18 July 2013 02:43 PM

Did you mean "Mobile" if so, please let us know your mobile type.
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).

Help Desk Software by Hybrid Solutions