How to open a Demo Account?
Posted by Yousef Ibrahim on 08 March 2011 11:34 AM
How to open a demo account from client terminal?|
1. First you have to download the VertexFX platform by visiting this link http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/vertexfx.exe
2. After launching the platform go to File > Open Demo Account. Type your personal information in the fields.
3. After filling the fields and pressing Send, the system will automatically generate a new login information (username and password).
How to open a demo account from Backoffice side?
- If the dealer has a privilege on the demo tree:
1. From the demo tree head or any branch of it (Office, group), perform a right click and choose "New" then "Client", then check the "Demo" option to apply this client as demo.
2. From the window that appears check on "Show as demo account", see Figure 4, to let this client appear as "Demo" in the online screen.
- If the dealer hasn't a privilege on the demo tree:
1. From the account tree or any branch of it (office, group), perform a right click and choose "New" then "Client" then check on "Show as demo account" option.
2. Or you can perform a right click on any client that appears in the tree account then choose "Edit" then "Edit office/client" then check on "Show as demo account" option.
What is the diference between the real client and demo client?
Demo client will not appear in the reports.
The demo client's position will not go to chatting dealer screen.